Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FUN STUFF







I am a huge collector of different items that I find entertaining and inspiring. I'm willing to share any items from my collection to people who'd like to join this online community for non-conformists . To learn more about UNCO, read the 2 previous posts.

Below are just a few of the multimedia stuff that can be shared to members mainly via USB sharing (laptop to laptop or laptop to USB) or online via torrents and P2P sites. If you don't know how to download and use P2P sites, I'll teach you how.



some of my UNCENSORED STUFF collection are featured in http://funsxy.blogspot.com/
*Other stuff will be featured pretty soon.

*Others include other uncensored stuff, Sex Education CD-ROMs, video clips, softwares, computer games, music albums, TV series etc. both wholesome and uncensored. UNCENSORED stuff are STRICTLY for adults only. Nobody below 18 years old will be allowed to obtain such materials. (ID is required)

No comments:

Post a Comment